What’s this about?
Every Monday we’re running a #ecomchat ‘ecommerce chat’ session on Twitter. This site is simply a neat way of joining all of that together & storing some of the info & contributions so it’s not simply lost in the wind.
- Every Monday, 5.30pm UK time. (12.30pm Eastern US)
- Hashtag #ecomchat
How do I join in?
Join in on Twitter at 5.30pm UK time (12.30 Eastern US), or follow along using the twitter #ecomchat live stream;.
Who set this up?
- It’s a 1 hour chat session.
- We pick a topic each week (for example, ‘content for ecommerce’, or ‘making the most of mobile’)
- We ask 5 questions around the topic to nudge things along.
- eg. “‘EcomChat Q1. Are you doing anything to measure how mobile affects sales from other devices? “
- Anyone can reply, chip in, reply to anyone if they agree/disagree, etc. (it’s totally informal). If you put ‘#ecomchat’ in your answer, everyone else will be able to see it. If you put the answer number (eg. “A1.” it makes things a little easier).
- eg. you might reply: “EcomChat A1. We’ve tried to measure sales across devices by looking at who logs in on mobile and then buys on desktop.”