Home Forums Main Ecommerce Forum New e-commerce website launch plan

New e-commerce website launch plan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In or Register

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Pritesh
      Participant

Hi all

What’s been your most successful launch campaigns/tactics for getting a brand noticed in a very competitive, comoditised market? Ignoring Adwords and Shopping for the time being.

Thanks peeps!

James
      Keymaster

Hi Pritesh,
      When i was at Betterware (the glamour!) I ran a week long series of competitions with different give aways each day and multiple winners per day to make it seem more realistic you could win. There was a reward for sharing/emailing a friend, with additional free entries. Everyone who took part but did’t win received a discount as a thank you and free shipping off their next order. I sourced the prizes from our suppliers so that was zero cost, just had to take a margin hit for the order discount.
      I can’t remember the numbers as was many moons ago but campaign was successful and had a big sales spike, albeit lower margin but net profit was up.
      Thanks
      James

James
      Keymaster

Forgot to add – also contacted each winner personally, asked them if they’d be willing to be featured in our marketing and to provide a quote. Got around 40% of people happy to take part as they were delighted to have won, generated useful free content for emails, website and social posts.

James
      Keymaster

Hi Jessica,
      Thanks for joining the forums. Please note the guideline terms of use: https://ecomchat.com/ecomchat-forums-terms-use/
      We ask people not to self-promote. The EcomChat community is built open trust and integrity, and sharing useful and advice, not plugging your own company/services/tools.
      Please can you edit and update your post to remove any promotional reference to Shopygen and instead focus on contributing useful advice, otherwise i’ll have to remove it.
      thanks
      james

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.